- In Sept. 2017, Kings Cove was devastated by Hurricane Harvey. All first-floor apartments were flooded.
- Fast action by NAS and property management to lock in construction vendors ensured that property rehabilitation took place as soon as possible.
- Just 7 months after the devastating flood water receded, the property re-opened with a grand re-opening ceremony.
- Upgrades include new stainless-steel appliances, white cabinetry, stained concrete flooring, new designer light fixtures, ten-foot ceilings with exposed ducts, and private patios or balconies.
- Common area improvements included the swimming pool area, with new furniture and tropical landscaping, and a new clubhouse.
“While being among the first properties in the area to reopen is extremely satisfying, we are very proud to offer an even better living environment for Kings Cove residents. “The reopening is the result of an incredible amount of hard work and sacrifice from such a dedicated team of talented professionals.”
~ Karen E. Kennedy | President and Founder, National Asset Services